Managing Your Business with an Efficient Data Analysis Tool
The environment of Information Technology is changing, progressing and becoming more modified, it is a must that corporate Information Technology also changes and progresses with it. You need an effective data analysis tool that is known for efficient management of your business in the corporate world. There are many tools available and use of each of them is specified for a certain cause and purpose. Some are more complex and inclusive while others are for smaller tasks.
If you have a look inside a prosperous and successful organization, you most probably find out how data management techniques are fuelling every process leading to the successful journey of a corporation. It is that vital!
Many companies use the term “big data” which indicates a new fact about business world: a lot of data to handle. This big data requires adoption of strategies in business in order to manage huge volumes of facts and figures of unstructured and structured data. The big data is always accompanied by challenges of evaluating it in a manner that saves real value of business. The corporate experts are now using any efficient data analysis tool to recognize trends, distinguish patterns and scraping together the valuable findings from tones of data and information at hand.
Getting an efficient data analysing tool doe not suffice to find the answers to your company’s problems. The analytics technology is not able to handle the tasks and give you optimum results. A well planned analytical procedure coupled with talents and skills of the people handling it is the only way to leverage the analysis and their findings. You can buy the most sophisticated data analysis tool in the market but it is the right skilled and qualified staff at you organization that is going to evaluate the existing need of your business in regard of data analysing and selection of a right tool.
BI Consulting Companies: A Look at the Major Players
BI consulting is as important today as is business. That has made BI consulting a very important of our business organizations. So, let’s have a look at the major BI consulting companies:
- Deloitte: Deloitte aids companies by providing strategic advice to support their efforts of managing data from varied sources. Deloitte aims at creating right technologies for the companies by taking under comsideration a number of parameters targeted by the company.
- CBIG Consulting: CBIG works with the businesses to create road maps for different analytical procedures which can help the companies deliver and sustain good results.
- LatentView Analytics: LatentView aims at creating and deploying result oriented analytical solutions that help companies in organizing resources and making smart informed decisions.
- Altoros: Altoros is a software company, headquartered in Silicon Valley. Altoros tries to software assembly lines into through training, deployment, and integration of solutions offered by the Cloud Foundry ecosystem. The company is constantly growing and seeks to compete the giants of the sector.
- HCL Consultants: This too is an international company which seeks to provide a wide range of development services to diverse range of clients in the public as well as private sectors. It performs by the mode of identifying process definition and then assessing of the process creating model-based initiatives.
- Anthem Marketing Solutions: Based in Chicago, USA Anthem Marketing tries to create long term value for their consumer organizations by deploying an array of analytical tools and methodologies to develop insight driven strategies which are formulated on the basis of all the data sources available at hand.
- Pinnacle Solutions: Pinnacle Solution provides all the business intelligence and cater to the required analytical needs of their customers. They aim at developing the best softwares which can empower their consumers to analyze and interpret the varied datas.
Data Discovery Tools – Meeting Extending Needs of Corporate Activities
Information has grown in size and become gigantic to be handled bare handed. Users and corporate world professionals are in search of efficient means to become able to examine, share and analyze data for a better decision making opportunity in the market. The vendors of business intelligence tools and Software are supplying some extent of help by presenting enterprise BI systems but the progress is slower than what is expected. Users are fulfilling this gap or you can call deficiency by purchasing other new tools that fit in the category of data discovery tools.
The significance of these data discovery tools lie in being highly harmonizing and reasonable with the already available business intelligence tools. Without a doubt some of the established vendors have moved towards introducing products that suit the easy use and customization by users who are not tech savvy.
What data discovery tools do?
The data discovery tools are designed to function in data visualization, dashboards, in-memory analytics and search to provide the users stronger and more practical applications than the previously available applications. The significance of these tools is that they enable the user to have greater suppleness in analytics than what the standard business intelligence system offers.
Data discovery tools address the need of speed in the current fast moving corporate world. These tools have proved to be useful for data knowledgeable users because it has the ability to provide an answer instantly. Though these tools provide an answer to queries related to data fast but still they are not architected efficiently to solve data problems like a professional tool. While using these tools, an analyst needs to construct each query from the very beginning – making yet one more data silo. They also lack the ability to keep the analytics a part of the whole process in place of creating a one-off activity.